Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is iWarranty Limited (Company No: 1201479) whose registered office address is 19-21 Crawford Street, London W1H1PJ (“Promoter”).
- Enquiries regarding competitions can be directed at the Promoter’s marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions together with any specific additional rules set out in the Competition are the Completion Rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Promoter’s competition (“Competition”). By entering a Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Rules specific to the Competition on MotorcycleLive website or on the website for iWarranty (“Competition”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Qualifying for Competition
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom. The address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry”) may be used to send prize so please make sure this is correct.
7.1 Qualifying entry means:
- You must be aged 19 or over
- UK resident or Citizen
- Hold a valid motorcycle licence
- Download iWarranty app
- Upload three (3) products
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The Promoter assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 19 or over or, if you are under 19, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules and you need to hold a valid motorcycle licence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, the Promoter in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
Entries for Competition
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Entrants who referred multiple friends to enter the competition will qualify to enter more than once, provided the referred friends have made the Qualifying entry to the Competition.
14.1 A winner will be selected on the basis of Qualifying entry to the Competition. If there is no response from the Winner for 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
Prize & Conditions
- The Competition is to win a Super Socco TC with Single battery (“the Prize”). Prize includes the first registration fee and number plate. The prize must be collected from the Super Socco dealership. Any future road tax payments are to be borne by the winner. The Prize does not include insurance, which shall be the responsibility of the winner and a live policy must be in place before the bike is collected. Choice of colour of the Prize is not available and the Prize will be the bike displayed at the motorcycle live. Future maintenance of the Prize must be borne by the winner. The Promoters take no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs and/or modifications made to the Prize from the date and time of collection.
15.1 The following additional terms and conditions apply to the Competition:
- To be eligible to win the Prize you must be aged 19 or over and download the iWarranty app and upload three (3) products.
- The Draw is open to all UK residents aged 19 or over, with a valid motorcycle licence.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only those Qualifying entries will be entered into the Competition.
- Entries must be received by no later than 11pm on 11th December 2022 (Closing Date). However the Promoter has the right to extend the Closing Date of the Competition. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random on 15th December 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email. The email address you used to create the user account on iWarranty app will be used to notify the winner.
- A letter of collection will be emailed to the winner within 7 days. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
- The Prize can be collected from a Super Socco authorised dealership within the UK and the winner must present a copy of the letter for collection sent via email. All costs related to the collection of the prize are to be borne by the competition winner.
- The mileage on the Super Socco TC may be more than zero as a result of, for example, testing of the Vehicle or delivery to a Super Soco dealer. The mileage will not be more than 100 miles.
- When the winner collects the vehicle, You must show your photographic UK driving licence to the Super Soco dealer to verify. Your identity and a utility bill to verify your address. You may also show Your passport to verify your identity. The dealer may refuse to allow you to collect the vehicle if you don’t provide this identification when asked.
- The winner may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity on social media and other PR materials without entitlement to any financial reward.
- The Prize is not transferable without the Promoter’s prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
- Entrants agree to these rules by entering the prize draw
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Prize winner will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Competition winner’s name may be published on appropriate social media channels of iWarranty and Green Repair Network and/or the website: www.iwarranty.co.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in withdrawing the prize from the winner and the selection of an alternate winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the Promoter and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry or a person without a valid motorcycle licence will be stated in the Competition and must be observed. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner and his/her valid motorcycle licence.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize or usage of the prize which is provided without any guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk and any issues must be resolved directly with the manufacturer. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the Prize or computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Legislation and any subordinate legislation passed under the Act.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You and the Promoter irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter or to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions and that accordingly any proceedings may be brought in such courts.
We only will accept entries into the competitions where the entrant complied with the Competition Rules connected to downloading iWarranty app, user registration, and uploading 3 products. Those who haven’t complied with this requirement will not be entered into the competition.
Note: Competition close date as of now is 11 December 2022, this will be extended or modified at the discretion of the Promoter.